Tribal Assistance Providers
Tribal Contact Manager
NAWMA Working Groups
Small System Classes
Operator Certificate Programs
The Private Well Class
Groundwater and Well Care for PWS
Browse the Blog
Operator Careers & Training
Search for Documents
AWWA Digital Transformation in the Water Sector
One Day Event
Mountain Daylight Time
For More Info:
In this panel session, experts from technology, regulatory, and utility sectors will discuss the current water challenges driving the need for digital transformation in water. They will address barriers impeding transformation, and what other utilities and commercial industries have done to lead the way. The panel will consider the realistic costs, benefits, and timelines utilities should expect for their digital transformation initiatives, as well as the consequences of maintaining status quo. This webinar will address:
• How is technology helping to avoid or better prepare for weather-related emergencies? Where is innovation still needed?
• Where should technology investments rank relative to other infrastructure, climate, and sustainability needs?
• How is the regulatory landscape helping or hurting progress in digital transformation for water?
• How is cloud technology opening new strategic opportunities for utilities?
• What examples in the public or commercial sectors can water utilities follow to shift their management paradigm to the cloud?
AWWA Customer Service
American Water Works Association